The WMF Program Committee developed the draft program for 2017 based on interviews with industry experts, advice from the advisory board, and hot topics from well-known publications. The committee seeks out expert speakers from industry, academia, and policy makers to share their views at the forum. We are currently considering requests to speak at this event. For consideration, please contact us at email@example.com .
Chair: David Romero, Professor, Advanced Manufacturing Group, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico
- Mark Carlisle, Manager, Systems Integration Division, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Erastos Filos, Research Programme Officer, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
- Beeuwen Gerryts, Director, Technology Localisation, Beneficiation & Advanced Manufacturing, Department of Science and Technology, South Africa
- Dan Nagy, Managing Director, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Lidia Robles, Director, Technological Liaison Center, Chamber for Industrial Transformation of Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Marco Taisch, Professor, Sustainable Manufacturing Group, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
The Executive Committee is comprised of accomplished industry leaders and advises the organizers on the general program, session themes, identification of high-level speakers, and the execution of the event. The members will be posted below soon.